Sunday, April 26, 2009

Return from Dormancy Vol. 10


My friend Anus Brand Lip Baum is right! I do NEVER post here, and I can't tell you how touching it is that an anonymous friend with a name so ridiculousgusting as to be totally nihilistic ACTUALLY cares! It's true...thank you, Mr. Baum, I feel really humbled.

SO. Things have been happening, is probably the reason I don't post. I find myself writing posts in my head while out on ridiculous training sessions, and then I get back and realize I have to take care of my LIFE. Because training has come to the forefront so much as to truly squeeze out things like bills. Good thing for disconnect notices! Those'll really shake you into paying your utilites.

I'm gonna sit and catch up in a serious way today. What are the major things to talk about?
-report on Wildflower training weekend! foof!
-the changed attitude to what constitutes a "worthwhile" workout
-Wildflower coming up!
-what shitting my pants in my dreams and every other thought I have while conscious feels like

On to the next catch-up post...

1 comment:

Louis K said...

hahahahaha... I logged on to blog for the very same reason and I saw you have a new entry on the dashboard thing. Good Job!