Sunday, March 22, 2009

Records Comma Breaking Them

Um, guys? I had a great run today. I just got back, the sweating has slowed to a trickle, and I'm plotting my path on mapmyrun.com like a kid before Christmas. How far how far how far how far ? ? ? ?

Okay, I was at 5.74 miles at 1 hour, which is a little less than I was hoping, but still further than I've done before....continuing mapping...okay!

So 10.2! That's officially the furthest I've ever run. Good, right? I reckon even if my mistaken optimism was certain I'd hit 12 miles, its probably better to be excited and under-running than angry and barely moving. Or. What? I'm still too fresh from the run, my brain word maker isn't the best.

But! 10.2. Remember?

HA HA! Dave Horwitz just kissed the top of my head-hat and started crying because it was all sweaty! 10.2 DAVE! REMEMBER??

No comments: